The Joeys program has been created to develop the football skills of 3 to 5 year olds. The program will enhance the opportunities for young children to receive quality, consistent coaching. The hope is that in acquiring basic skills, participating children will not only learn correct technique but will also develop a love of the “world game”.
- The weekly sessions are run by our DOC and assistants,
- Players taking part will need shin pads and boots,
- The club will supply training equipment and footballs for the sessions,
- Sessions will held at 8.00am on Saturday mornings, and all players receive a shirt, shorts and ball as part of the program,
- The program runs for 10 weeks starting in mid Feb, and
- A 50% refund is available after 5 weeks if the child withdraws from the program.
For more information please contact:
M: 0420 590 479